EAPG Co-operative Flint Glass Company #44 Lace Edge Pedestal Cake Plate Stand
Early American Pattern Glass Pedestal Cake Plate / Stand. 6 3/4 in tall, 9 1/4 in top diameter, 5 in bottom diameter. Usual for early pattern glass mold marks and bubbles.
This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Cookware, Dinnerware & Serveware\Cake Stands". The seller is "yalily58" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Pattern: #44 aka Lace Edge
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Production Technique: Early American Pattern Glass
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Origin: Pennsylvania
- Material: Glass
- Year Manufactured: 1880
- Product Line: 44
- Brand: Co-operative Flint Glass Company
- Antique: Yes
- Color: Clear
- Type: Cake Stand